Sunday, September 27, 2009

September 27





Trevor has clothes on today!! His weight is up to 1290 grams. We didn't get to go see him today, but I'll have a picture of him in clothes as soon as possible! Friday, they took out his respirator. His numbers were swinging lower than I'd ever seen. I was holding him when it happened. They got him back in his bed and took it out. Then they put in the c-pap (helps him breath by putting the air through his nose). He did okay but his carbon dioxide levels in his blood were a little too high, so they put the respirator back in after about 4 hours. They tried it again today, but he still isn't ready. Hopefully his growth within the last week is helping the PDA close on its own. While they were putting on the c-pap I got to get a picture of him with nothing on his face!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jennifer, I didn't know where else to write something to you! Mom sent me this link today. Trevor is absolutely beautiful. He sounds like he is doing really well. I know it will be a long hard road to endure but hang in there. Your little man is strong and has the most amazing watching over him! I know first hand how it is to have a preemie! Hailey was born 31/6 and she only weighed 2lbs 11oz and was 15 inches long!! I will continue to follow you in your journey and keep you all and Trevor in my prayers!!

    Rachel Dawson/Laura Rhoda's Daughter

    If you ever need to talk you can call me at 832-338-5315 or email me at rrdawson81831@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer,
    You and you family are in our hearts and prayers. Trevor is so amazingly handsome and he is so strong. Quite the little fighters those preemies are!

    I talked to your Mom yesterday and told her that if you or her ever need to talk or anything to feel free to call Rachel or myself. We can't give all the advice needed but we can give you someone to lean on.

    Love ya girl! Your family is so important to us! Please keep in touch!

    Laura Rhoda
    281-904-3658

    Please e-mail me at lrhoda@omnilogistics.com and give me your contact information (e-mail, phones, etc)

    ReplyDelete