Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Three years ago today, Trevor had his first bottle feeding! And the day before that, was his first day with just oxygen through the nasal cannula. It's pretty cool to see how far he's come. He's capable of injuring people now. This morning, I knew the moment he woke up screaming (I think about a toy being in the wrong place) that it was not going to be a good morning. I spent most of my time trying to get Netflix on the tv upstairs to work. That didn't happen due to a "necessary" update. Trevor didn't want to go down stairs to watch it, so we were forced to wait and cry. Then I decided that I should use this time to get him dressed. Well, he knows that when he gets clothes on that he's going somewhere. So, he started yelling that he wanted to watch Barney Firetrucks and it wasn't time to go! Amazingly enough, Jack slept through all the yelling. Netflix finally started five minutes before we needed to leave. It was a fight to get the new pull up, pants and shirt on. Somewhere between that and fighting to strap him into his car seat (we probably woke up a few neighbors) I think I hurt my shoulder. I realized it about midday.
Here's hoping that tomorrow will be better.

Here's a picture of him and Jack at his daycare Halloween carnival. These were last minute costumes I pulled out of the garage. It was just a coincidence that the blue overalls Jack wore two years ago fit Trevor perfectly. (When Jack wore them, they were too small, but we made up for it with blue socks) We are working on Jack's "real" costume. Or I should say, I am, since he's not helping much.

No comments:

Post a Comment