Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Even better news!

Today, his chest tube was removed! This means he is waiting to be moved back to the pediatric unit like he was in before. Conor said he is acting more like himself, so I think all the meds are finally wearing off.
Per my sister-in-law's request, I am adding an update on baby Jack too! haha. He made the most awesome robot from nothing but pieces of whatever it was at Space Center Houston yesterday. I was freaking out that he hadn't come out of the kids' play area for almost 40 minutes, but was afraid to go look for him, thinking he might come out while I was gone. I finally just went searching b/c I was ready to go and found him behind the play area all by himself building a robot. He said he "told me he was going to be there." So he built this from scratch. It fell apart a few times while I helped him finish it up so we could leave, and he knew exactly where to put the parts back. He even knew the direction the motors had to be facing for the arms to turn like he wanted them to. Much thought was put into this and he was very sad he couldn't bring it home with him or even put legs on it.
The next video is self-explanatory and hilarious too! Needless to say, we had a blast! Thanks Big Jack for the free tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment